Terms and conditions of website use
Welcome to this website. If you continue to browse and use this website you are agreeing to comply with and be bound by the following terms and conditions of use, which govern ESOL UK’s relationship with you in relation to this website.
The term “ESOL UK” or “us” or “we” refers to the Owner of the website. The term “you” refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice (Licence agreement below), which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- You may create a link to this website from another website or document without prior written consent.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England and Wales.
IMPORTANT - READ CAREFULLY LICENCE AND COPYRIGHT INFORMATION
The copyright in the educational materials (videos, audio files, transcripts: 'the Materials’) and its associated documentation is owned by ESOL UK ('the Owner'). By using the website Materials, or downloading Materials, you agree with the Owner to be bound by the terms of this Agreement which will govern your use of the Materials.
For downloaded Materials you are permitted to:
(1) load the Materials into and use it on a single computer which is under your control; (2) transfer the Materials from one computer to another provided it is used on only one computer at any one time and for your own usage; (3) make one copy of the Materials for backup purposes. The copies must reproduce and include the Owner's copyright notice; (4) edit the transcripts and multiple-choice questionnaires for the sole purpose of your own teaching practice.
For downloaded Materials you are not permitted:
(1) to load the Materials on to a network server for the purposes of distribution to one or more other computer; (2) copy, disassemble or create derivative works based on the whole or any part of the Materials or use, reproduce or deal in the Materials or any part thereof in any way; (3) except to the extent reasonably necessary for use by you in teaching your students, to copy, adapt, create derivative works based on the whole or any part of the Materials.